Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I really started feeling that longing to get back in the swing of things,
the longing to spend time with other women!
Yesterday was such a blessing to me as we started back into bible study.  I was pleasantly surprised in many ways, especially because I just did not know what to expect....who would return after our last study, will I be able to remember people's names and will the environment be a welcoming one (I really like to know that people feel like they belong, especially if they have taken a leap of faith to join a group).
I got over the first day jitters and am so excited for all the beautiful women that I get the privilege of spending the next 6 weeks studying together with!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on 
toward love and good deeds,
   not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, 
   but encouraging one another—
and all the more as you see the Day approaching. 
Hebrews 10:24-25

Thank you Daddy for bring out many lovely ladies to spend time with, pray with, and learn more about you!  Please help us to grow together and closer to you, help us to trust that we are hearing your voice each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment