Friday, January 7, 2011

Committed

This week I have committed to being expectant.
The more I dive into it, being watchful and patient, I have really heard God speaking.
I have seen Him bring together scriptures from all over the bible to confirm what I
believe He wants me to focus on in this season.
It's all about making time for prayer, listening and being obedient!
I can't wait to see what He has in store as I walk this out with Him...I'm committed!

And let these words that I've prayed in the presence of God 
  be always right there before him, day and night, so that he'll do what is right for me, 
  to guarantee justice for his people Israel day after day after day. 
Then all the people on earth will know God is the true God; 
there is no other God.
  And you, your lives must be totally obedient to God, our personal God,
  following the life path he has cleared, alert and attentive to everything
  he has made plain this day."
       1 Kings 8:59-61 (Message)

Thank you Daddy that your Word is a double-edged sword.  That it has the power to cut off what is useless, to heal what is broken and to renew my heart and my mind!  I commit my day to you and ask that You would help me to be attentive and aware, like a watchman, to what it is you would have me spend my time and efforts on today.

2 comments: