Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Will Praise Him in the Storm

Have you been through a time, where every time you turn you see yet more tragedy?

I'm not talking about the kind you hear on the news and then dismiss....I mean the times when, a week in the life of your family is composed of those stories.

When it's hitting so very close to home and your heart.

Our pastor's message could not have been more timely for me,
in the calm between the waves of this storm.....my heart will choose to say;
blessed be the name of the Lord!

At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. 
Then he fell to the ground in worship and said:
   “Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
   and naked I will depart.
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
   may the name of the LORD be praised.” 

Job 1:20-21

I realize Lord, that You are the Creator and Giver of Life.  That You give and You take away.  Help me to see your goodness and mercy in the midst of life's storms, because I will continue to praise Your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment