Friday, January 21, 2011

The Gift of A Friend

There are many gifts God gives me everyday,
but I have to admit that the most precious to me is the gift of a really great girlfriend. 
One who knows your heart. 
The one you can rejoice in the amazing things God has done in all the big and small ways, as only He can do.
The one that can walk with you through the tough stuff.
The one that you can say the stupidest things around, and she still loves you.
The one that understands that when God is moving in me.....tears run down my face.
I pray that every woman encounters a friend like mine!

Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart,
   and the pleasantness of a friend
   springs from their heartfelt advice.

Proverbs 27:9

Daddy, I thank you for the treasure and gift of close girlfriends.  They may not be many, but they are extremely valued treasures....the ones that point me to You and the conversation is sweet and life-giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment