Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What is Most Important?

There can be a million things going on in any given week,
  or should I say any given day.
But what is the most important?
Is it my husband and kids, they are important....
Is it my family and friends, they are important....
Is it my home and my work there, also important....
Is it the things I'm doing to become a better person, definitely important....

Well the bible says something a little different; they will all fall in line when I:

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
   and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:33

In the hustle and bustle, and the battle in my mind for all the things I think I have to do Daddy, please help me to stop.  To spend time with You, because I know that as I put You first...all these other good things will fall into place and be blessed by you.

1 comment: