Monday, January 10, 2011

Consumed

I wonder if you have felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in such a deep way
that it has brought you to tears?
Have you felt the overwhelming weight of his love, that all you could do is repent?
Have you then felt the joy that comes after?
I went through this whole pricess in the course of 3 worship songs in church!
And to add icing to the cake...our pastor reiterated the message I taught last week.
I was flabbergasted!
God is so amazing!  He does the work.....He changes everything!

The interest of the people by now was building. They were all beginning to wonder, "Could this John be the Messiah?"
   But John intervened: "I'm baptizing you here in the river. The main character in this drama, to whom I'm a mere stagehand, will ignite the kingdom life, a fire, the Holy Spirit within you, changing you from the inside out. He's going to clean house—make a clean sweep of your lives. 
He'll place everything true in its proper place before God; everything false he'll put out with the trash to be burned."
  Luke 3:15-17 (Message)

Thank you Daddy that You speak, and for the power of the Holy Spirit!  I love sweet times like that; I wonder if other people at church think I'm crazy....but if I'm going to me made the fool, I will gladly be made the fool for You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment