Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Joy Cometh

I have to admit that yesterday sucked!!!! 
But as I took a bit of my own medicine and sought God, He came through!
I was having a pity party because things weren't going my way,
and after the end of a grueling month of praying and waiting I was just plain
emotionally exhausted and needing some company.
While all of that did not work out, my Daddy ministered to me in a way
that only He can.  He can do so much when we wait on Him and trust Him!
Praise God; that His mercies are new every day!


 Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,
         And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
 For His anger is but for a moment,
         His favor is for life;
         Weeping may endure for a night,
         But joy comes in the morning.
  Now in my prosperity I said,
         “I shall never be moved.”

Psalm 30:4-6

I can only thank you Daddy that Your mercies are new every day, that weeping may last for a night....BUT....JOY COMETH!   You are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment