Monday, January 31, 2011

A Time for Everything

I love writing on this blog, it is one of the highlights of my day really.
I especially love to hear when what I've wrote has also blessed someone else.
It is funny though, the last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind
of emotion and distraction.  I am feeling called to leave this aside for February
and come back to it again in a month.
I feel like God wants me to spend some time with Him;
working on an issue that I have put off far too long.
So needless to say, I will be back....but for now I will put aside my wants
and attend to some needs.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray 
    and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
    then I will hear from heaven, 
    and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 
Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers 
   offered in this place. 
2 Chronicles 7:14-15

Thank you Daddy, that you have made times and seasons for everything under heaven!  Please meet me where I am, and as I draw near to You I know that Your Word promises that You will draw near to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment