Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

In everything give thanks; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
        1 Thessalonians 5:18

There is so much to be thankful for and it is so important to remember what God has done for us!
Some things I am extremely grateful for are:
  • My Daddy God, Jesus my Lord and Savior and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
  • My amazing husband and beautiful boys; all gifts from my Father.
  • Great friends that do life with us through thick and thin!
  • The crazy teens I spend time with that pranked my yard with forks yesterday!
  • A lovely home, everything we need and many things we want.
  • Being in a country that I can freely share and practice my faith.
I could go on and on, but the last 4 years have been beautiful ones full of growth.  Through the good times and the hard times, my God has carried me through and I am eternally grateful for His love and care!

No comments:

Post a Comment