Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Secure

I just finished a great book and I love how it was so encouraging and challenging at the same time! 
Working toward being a woman who is secure and full of faith is something to which I aspire. 
My hope is:
  • all that God has brought me through will be evident in my life, and 
  • that I will have continued progress on my way to complete freedom and victory.
She is clothed strength and dignity; 
    she can laugh at the days to come.
          Proverbs 31:25

Thank you Daddy for how far you have brought me in this journey of becoming a woman of strong faith and security, with you all things are possible.  Thank you that you clothe me in strength and dignity and that I do not need to fear the future because I trust you. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment