Friday, October 15, 2010

Drawing Near

I have been feeling God call me to draw near to him during this season, to sanctify my heart and my mouth.  I have been extremely sensitive to everything that is coming out of my mouth and I must say it needs work!  I know what comes out of my mouth pours out of what is going on in my heart!

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.  
   Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, your double-minded.  
Humble yoursevles in the sight of the Lord, and He will life you up.
      James 4:8,10

Lord thank you for your sanctifying power!  Help me Lord today to be very aware of what is coming out of my mouth, and please reveal to me the issues of my heart that are interfering with my walk with you!  I pray that I will be single-minded in thought and actions and that as I draw near to you, that you will also draw near to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment