Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do Good

I believe that all of us at some time feel weary of doing good, being nice and pouring out.
Sometimes I feel downright rebellious and selfish!
There are so many verses that encourage us to keep running the race, pressing in, and loving our neighbors as ourselves.
I have to keep asking myself; what is the eternal value of acting on what I feel like doing?

Let us not become weary in doing good, 
   for at the proper time we will reap a harvest
   if we do not give up.
Therefore, as we have opportunity, 
   let us do good to all people, 
   especially those who belong to the 
   family of believers.
       Galatians 6:9-10

Thank you Daddy for all the opportunities you give me to be your hands and feet.  I know that you knew what you were doing when you put me here, for such a time is this....and you don't make mistakes.  May my life glorify you, and please help me be sensitive to opportunities that arise for me to Do Good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment