Friday, October 22, 2010

Rich Heritage

I have been blessed with 2 beautiful boys and have been asked many times....."are you gonna keep
trying for a girl?"         My answer: "Ahhh...no!"
I love being a mother, and I love girls! 
The Lord has blessed me with many children, I just didn't have to give birth to them! LOL
There are so many people without "spiritual parents", I know the longing to have someone older to teach me the ways of the Lord, to share their faith and love of God.
It is more than mentorship....we need mothers and fathers!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
   The fruit of the womb  is a reward.
       Psalm 127:3

I do not write these things to shame you, 
   but as my beloved children I warn you.
For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ,  yet you do not have many fathers
      1 Corinthians 4:14-15  

Thank you Daddy for my boys, and thank you for the many, many children that you have entrusted me with. It is a great privilege to share your love with all of them.  Please help me to be a good steward and that my influence will bring people closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment