Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mutually Encouraged

I think it's so cool how something just pops out when I read my bible....especially when it is not related to what I am specifically studying that morning!
I think it is so fun spending time encouraging people, helping build one another up and helping people see something about themselves that they never saw.
I also love watching women step beyond the norm, be counter-cultural really!
Instead of tearing relationships down, they are building each other up!
Mutually encouraging one another!

I long to see you so that I may impart to you some
    spiritual gift to make you strong - 
that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged 
    by each other's faith.
     Romans 1:11-12

Thank you Daddy for the great examples of godly women I have in my life, women after your own heart.  I thank you that we can encourage each other; be your hands and feet and impart spiritual gifts to each other.  Show me who it is that you want me to encourage today! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. A timely reminder for me - to seek to encourage others. I prayed your prayer, too.

    ReplyDelete