Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sisterhood

I am completely overwhelmed this morning with joy! 

Last night I saw so many amazing things happen.  I have enjoyed leading women's bible study monday evenings and am so blessed by the group of phenomenal women that have come together with me to learn more about the fruit of the Spirit!  They are kind, compassionate and loving.  I am so thankful for each and every one of them.  I saw first hand how this impacted an amazing friend of mine, as she put herself out there and received such an outpouring of love from other women. 
Praise God for what he is doing in the hearts of women at this time, including mine!

Honor all people.
   Love the brotherhood.
Fear God.
   Honor the king.
      1 Peter 2:17 

Thank you Daddy that I got to see this scripture in action last night, such love in the sisterhood!
I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment