Friday, October 29, 2010

Rest

It is funny to me, that when I am anticipating a time of rest and a change of scenery (I shall call it....mommy time!), I will all of a sudden NEED it even more!
Today I am feeling that inward anxiousness for this anticipated time.
All the preparations are done so that my family can enjoy some male bonding time are complete, all my bags are at the door and ready. 
I am excited to spend a weekend enjoying on of my favorite hobbies.

I will refresh the weary
 and satisfy the faint.
    Jeremiah 31:25

Thank you Daddy for times of rest and refreshing.  I pray that you will meet with me in my quiet times with you, may my conversations be seasoned with your grace and love.  May my family enjoy their special guy time and may we come back together with joy at the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment