Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a Little Lower

I am so amazed at that the vastness of all the things our BIG God created and how BIG his creation is cumulatively!
We are so small small and seemingly insignificant in the big scheme of it all....yet....we are each highly valuable to Him and created for and by Him for His pleasure!
Hand picked and perfectly designed by the Creator of the Universe...WOW!

When I consider Your heavens,  
   the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, 
    which You have ordained,
What is man that You are mindful of him, 
    And the son of man that You visit him?
For You have made him a little lower
    than the angels,
And You have crowned him with 
    glory and honor.
           Psalm 8:3-5

Thank you Daddy for your Word, for reminding me of all the wonderful things you created and that in all of it you crown me with glory and honor.  Please help me today to humbly serve, walking with confidence, fully knowing that I am a daughter of the most high King!

No comments:

Post a Comment