Thursday, December 2, 2010

Together

I am very grateful for the people God has put in my life!  He has truly given me back the years that the locusts have stolen.  Even when I am having a rough day, God surrounds me with people!  His hands and feet, that listen, encourage and pray for me....WOW!  They come in all shapes and sizes, younger and older, girls and guys....there to lift me up when it seems that I can barely stand myself.

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess,
  for He who promised is faithful.
And let us consider how we may spur one 
  another on toward love and good deeds.
Let us not give up meeting together,
  as some are in the habit of doing,
but let us encourage one another - and more as
  you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:23-25

Thank you Daddy for the people you have sent into my life! As I pour out what you give me, you reward me and give me more.  Out of the overflow of your goodness I am blessed.  Thank you for the fellowship of believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment