Wednesday, December 15, 2010

He is Clear

This morning I was reading the second chapter of Philippians; about imitating Christ's humility.  I was feeling very encouraged and excited about putting into practice today what I read and praying for unity within the body of Christ. 
Then He hit me....sometimes the bible is very gray, with room for interpretation into our own circumstances and needs.
Today, not so much.....He was very black and white!

Do everything without complaining or arguing
   Philippians 2:14

Well.....what else can I say....Lord help me! 
This war will be fought on the battlefield of my mind!

Daddy I will need your help today as I fast arguing and complaining! Please help me to be very aware when thoughts of complaining and the desire to argue come, and the ability to take every thought captive.  Please place a guard over my mouth and help me to honor you in all my conversations today.

No comments:

Post a Comment