Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Have Help

Being obedient was never promised to be an easy thing,
but it proves to be wonderful and fulfilling.

As I take baby steps to follow God in an area that has troubled me a long time, 
there are many voices battling for attention.  
There are my own that have often said; why bother...you never finish what you start,
you are the queen half-done projects and half-hearted discipline.  
There are the voices of friends and family that say; awe Jen, don't be so hard on yourself. 
But, I want all that God has planned for me...and I will no longer listen to voices 
that are not consistent with what He has to say.....including my own.
I will consult Him!

For I am the LORD, your God,
   who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, do not fear;
   I will help you.
Isaiah 41:13


Thank you Daddy that you are my ever-present help in times of trouble.  That You are the carrier of my burdens and that what You ask me to carry is light in exchange for giving You the heavy load of my daily cares and worries.  Please help me to walk worthy of that which You have called me to in this season of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment