Friday, November 19, 2010

Walking in the Light

Do you ever walk through the day wondering if what you are doing is in line with the word of God?  So many times I've heard people say that they do not follow Jesus, or they do it in their own private way, because of people that say one thing and do another.  Growing in Christ can be messy, as he takes our miseries and turns them into ministries.  I don't ever want to be the person that talks one way and walks another....thereby turning someone away from Christ.

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: 
    God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 
If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.
   But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
   1 John 5-7

Daddy, I thank you that today is the day that you have made!  I will rejoice and be glad in it!  I know there are glaring faults and hidden faults that I have; I ask for you to reveal them to me and help me overcome them.  That you may be glorified in my life and people that I meet will want more of you after spending time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment