Friday, November 26, 2010

The Little Things

Some days just start off, shall I say, not so great.  But then someone holds a door open for you and your children, another gives you a truly genuine smile and then an email that brings you to tears with it's beauty.  Ya, that was me this morning, I was ready to write off the day....but some wonderful people took the time to be kind, and thoughtful.  They didn't even know that it would impact me so profoundly, but I am thankful for the little things they did!

A happy heart makes the face cheerful,
  but heartache crushes the spirit.
Psalm 15:13

Thank you Daddy for the happy hearts you put in my path today!  Please help me to "pay it forward", and be aware of the people that cross my path today, may they be blessed by seeing you in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment