Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

It is sometimes really fun and rewarding to get out of yourself, and look around to the needs of others. I was especially blessed by the stories of teens blessing people with their time.  Looking for opportunities to talk with, encourage and help people.  Being sensitive to the Holy Spirit.  In return God gave them really neat experiences...I'm not going to share them here, because I think that a random act of kindness you could return to a teen is to spend time hearing the stories for yourself! 

He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord,
   and he will reward him for what he has done.
Proverbs 19:17

Thank you Daddy for the teens that I get the privilege of spending time with, and watching them grow in their relationship with you.  May they want more of you as they spend time with me.  Also, help me to remember that poor is not always a financial lack, but it could be one of spiritual or emotional lack as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment