Wednesday, November 10, 2010

His Good Pleasure

I am currently doing a study on the fruit of the Spirit, and I just love what I read this morning.  Like lots of people I have struggled with trying to figure out my purpose; what does God want me to do with my life?
What is our chief purpose? I see it again and again; that His desire and the reason He created us is for His good pleasure.

Therefore my beloved, as you have always
  obeyed, not as in my presence only,
but now much more in my absence, 
  work our your own salvation with 
fear and trembling;  for it God who works
   in you both to will and to do for 
His good pleasure.
  Phillipians 2:13-13

Thank you Daddy that your mercies are new every day!  Please help me to be very aware of you in all that I do, and may I please you today as I seek you and greater intimacy in our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment