Monday, November 8, 2010

Encouraged

I'm so thankful for all the godly influences in my life!  Friends and family that love the Lord, taking time to encourage and pray for each other.  My aunt was telling me about missing the time change (as did I by the way! LOL!) and going to church early to set up.  She painted a beautiful picture for me; of enjoying some quiet time, and watching the sun rise and shine so beautifully through the stained glass windows.  I love when we can have special moments like that, when God will delight us with something so beautiful and intimate!

May the God of hope fill you
 with joy and peace as you trust in him,
so that you may overflow with hope
  by the power of the Holy Spirit.
     Romans 15:13

Thank you Daddy for taking the time to make special moments to delight your children.  You are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment