Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exceedingly Abundantly

I was pondering; what exactly is exceedingly abundantly?  I think that I have such a small view of what abundant even means in God-terms....so exceeding that really just blows my mind.  I sometimes struggle with the tendency of bringing God down to my size.  I have no idea the grandeur of what my God thinks, and the awesomeness of what He really does for us in a day!


Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly 
  abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works in us, 

   to Him be the glory in the church by
Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.

Amen.
   Ephesians 3:20-21


I am grateful Daddy that your thoughts are not my thoughts, and that your ways are not my ways.  Please help me to see things differently and to You be all the honor and glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment