Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did you get dressed today?

I find it so intriguing when I read verses that tell you to put on stuff!
Like getting dressed at the beginning of the day, God asks us to put on things like the armor of God.
Are you ready for the day, did you put on all you require to serve?
I have to admit, that it took me a couple hours to get dressed today.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 
And over all these virtues put on love, 
   which binds them all together in perfect unity.
      Colossians 3:12-14

Daddy, some days I feel like a toddler that needs help putting on her clothes in the morning!  Please help me to remember to Put On everything I need to walk worthy of a child of the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment