Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful

Last night was the wrap up of a new experience for me.  One of stretching, stepping out and totally trusting God!  It was the first time that I would stand up before a group of women and lead a bible study (well, facilitate really...it was a DVD based bible study).  I was scared at first none-the-less.  I have learned that God will help you do what you thought you could never do....and I found out so much about myself and many misconceptions and fears were abated in the process! Praise the Lord, for He is GOOD and He is MERCIFUL and POWERFUL!  I'm looking forward to doing it again in January.....who knew?!?!  Well I guess HE did! :D

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
  declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
  plans to give you a hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
  and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me
  with all your heart.
I will be found by you," declares the Lord.
   Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thank you Daddy, that you know what is good and best for me, that it is often outside of my comfort zone!  I love to see you at work and how I am able to do things I never thought I could with You.  And thank you for surrounding me with amazing and supportive women in the process!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy! As soon as I heard you were going to lead, I KNEW that you were perfect for the job! Yay, Jen! Yay, God! :)

    ReplyDelete