Monday, March 14, 2011

The Way, The Truth and The Life

Jesus answered,"I am the way and the truth and the life.  
 No one comes to the Father except through me."
   John 14:6

Jesus is the Way to God.
He is the path to truth and life.
I've highlighted this verse in pink in my bible.
There are so many people that say that there are many ways to the Father.
That is not what Jesus said.....

I would like to share the lyrics at the beginning of a great song;

Who is Like the Lord.....by Unhindered


I hear voices in the distance,
But my heart is in resistance,
Trying to discern and learn the heart of the One for whom my heart burns.
Raising against lies of the enemy,
Claiming darkness the greater reality.
But there's something bigger than you and me,
Bigger than what I can see:
A city on a hill calling life to those who follow.
Healing and wholeness for those who sorrow.
Who holds the stars in His hand?
Built His temple in mortal man?
Called dry bones to rise and stand?
In the beginning was the Word,
The Word became flesh,
Darkness is history, that's the rest.
Who is like the Lord?
Who shows unfailing love to the undeserving,
Holy God and humbleness serving.
Those who mocked and crucified Him.
Dead, buried, rising again!
And us with Him!
Singing with Him in heavenly places
Higher than these earthly spaces.
It is finished, the ransom paid, foundation laid,
New hope, new life, it's a brand new day!



I am so grateful that I know You Jesus, and not just about You.
That I can rest assured that I know the true path to the Father.
Thank-you for all You have done and continue to do in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment