Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Holy One

I know who you are - the Holy One of God!
 Mark 1:24b

Jesus is perfect.
He came to earth, the One Who knew no sin, became sin, to redeem us from it!
He is without sin, this verse shows that even evil spirits know that!
They recognized Him immediately....and yet we did not....the ones anticipating
the Holy One of God did not.....how sad that makes me feel.

  I saw the Lord always before me.
  Because he is at my right hand,
  I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
  my body also will live in hope,
because you will not abandon me to the grave,
  not will you let your Holy One see decay.
You have made known to me the paths of life;
  you will fill me with joy in your presence.
Acts 2:25-28

And yet there is hope!
Jesus the Holy One did not see decay!
He is seated at the right hand of the Father....God is faithful and true!

Thank you Daddy, for the fact that I have hope because of Your Holy One, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment