Thursday, March 17, 2011

Somthing a little Different for Today!

Today on this beautiful snowy day, we get to celebrate our oldest son!
Seven years old.....wow.....time is flying!
Some of my favorite things about Caleb are:
  • his love for God at a young age.
  • his sense of wonder with nature.
  • his compassion for other people.
  • his fun-loving spirit.
  • how he loves to spend time with me.
  • that he tells me the things of his heart.
  • that he loves to encourage people.
  • that he has a good sense of right and wrong.
  • that obedience matters to him.
I could go on and on....even some things that drive me crazy, really are great things.
Like, I can't imagine where he got the need to constantly talk. ;)
Couldn't have been from me....LOL!

 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
         The fruit of the womb is a reward.
 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
         So are the children of one’s youth.

Psalm 127:3-4 NKJV

Thank you Daddy for rewarding me with two beautiful boys! I thank you for the blessing each one is to our family. Please bless Caleb today, as we celebrate his seventh birthday.

1 comment: