Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Step at a Time!

Life is a walk.
Each day we take steps.
Our tomorrow is determined by the steps we take today.
  Stormie Omartian - Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On.

I am realizing that there is so much "process" to growth.
What I mean by that is that it takes alot of time to change.
Sometimes I almost sprint, other times it is more like army-crawling
in a hurricane....sliding backwards as much as pulling forward,
holding on for dear life to every inch of ground that is gained.
I don't know if it is a good idea to write when I am still so emotionally charged?!?
But hey, lets keep it real....

He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. 
  Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?”
In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.
  Job 2:10

I do struggle with being patient in the wait....and persevering through the trouble.
But, that is changing the more time I spend with God,
   getting to know His character through His Word,
  and personal experiences I have with Him.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,
  whenever you face trials of many kinds, 
because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 
   James 1:2-3

Thank you Daddy that I can lean on, trust in and rely on You
  in any and all things I face each day!
I pray for Your peace and presence today,
  because my heart will choose to say Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment