Monday, June 20, 2011

Soflty Spoken Words from the Father

Have you ever just sat quietly in a place of brokenness and surrender,
 and heard your Daddy God speak softly over you?
Yesterday, as I sat broken at the front of our sanctuary,
  repenting and surrendering again what I have taken back so many times....

I started to feel the stir in my spirit to get up.....
  but was gently nudged to stay put and allow the worship to wash over me.

He spoke sweet and loving Words:

The LORD your God is with you,
  he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
  he will quiet you with his love,
  he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

I can't think of anything more beautiful!

Thank you Daddy, that You are so personal. 
That You meet me in my times of need and that You speak specifically to me.
Thank you for a pastor that creates space for us to meet with You in such profound ways.
Thank you for friends to encourage and pray.
You are so unbelievably good to me, and You bless me in ways
that I could never think, dream or imagine!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Father, for a beautiful girl like Jen in my life. Living so openly and honestly and full of love.

    ReplyDelete