Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Check it out!

I don't have time for a long post today, because I have a very important date!
It's with a very handsome young man today.....and since my hubby has declared that
at the ripe age of 33 that he is OLD....I am referring to my cutie-patootie little 
almost-nine-month-old nephew!
Well....I can't wait to spend the morning with my boys, my sweet sister 
and this adorable young man!

But before I go, I would love to encourage you (if you haven't already)
to go to Proverbs 31 Ministries and sign up for their devotional that gets sent to your email.
There has rarely been a day that I have not received something that did not impact my thinking
or encouraged me in one way or another.
(And I have been a subscriber for over a year now....by the way it's free)

The site is www.proverbs31.org, and the devotions are on the right hand side of the screen.

Hope you have an amazing day, now that summer has officially arrived!

"The LORD bless you
   and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
   and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
   and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment