Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be Satisfied

Many days are filled with hustle and bustle.
Often I am driven to distraction with the many things that need doing.
I have found one truth that has stood the test of a few years now though.
When I take time each morning to spend time with God;
    there I find satisfaction for my soul.
There is still the same amount of stuff to get done in a day;
    but it is a joy to do it.....because my base need is satisfied.
Connection with my Father!
When I'm filled with His love and joy;
  I can't help but have it pour out into every other part of my life.



Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
 that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 60:14

Thank you Daddy that You satisfy me each morning with your unfailing love,
and for the grace you give so that I can live a joyful and full life!
May what you give to me overflow and be poured out into the lives of
those I spend time with each day, that they may be drawn closer to
You when they spend time with me.

1 comment: