Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mercy

I am excited, it's a new day....I feel encouraged and energized!
Taking steps in the the right direction can be so challenging.
This time I am taking advice that I've heard over and over again;
enlist the help of buddies....have a support system.
Friends to pray for me, I can be accountable to and love me along the way.
God can work when our issues are brought out into the light!

 Yet I still dare to hope
      when I remember this:

 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
      His mercies never cease.
 Great is his faithfulness;
      his mercies begin afresh each morning.

Lamentations 3:21-23

Thank you Daddy for faithful and loving friends, Your hands and feet in my life.
And thank you that Your mercies are new each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment