Monday, April 25, 2011

Life's not Fair!

Okay, I am not ranting today, in case the title may make it seem that way!
I am reading The True Measure of a Woman, by Lisa Bevere;
 and I wanted to share some beautiful nuggets of wisdom I read just this morning.
  • life is not fair, but God is just.
  • those who trust can be trusted.
  • people who do not love will fear.
  • time will reveal the true nature or character of a person.
  • it is not how many talents you possess; it is what you do with those talents.
  • all of us vary in our talents and abilities.
  • God wills the distribution of them.
  • He deals with us as individuals.
  • to each He fives at least one talent.
  • we will doubt God's goodness in areas where we are not sure of His character.
  • Our faith is meant to be used.
  • He is the way, the truth and the life.
  • He longs for us to simply seek Him.
  • He is Father, your Father.
  • He is good and perfect, caring and just.
These were just some tidbits that really spoke volumes to me today.
What measure are you using to determine your value?
I want to do all I can with what God has entrusted to me!
I want to hear:

His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; 
  you have been faithful over a few things, 
I will make you ruler over many things. 
  Enter into the joy of your lord.
Matthew 25:23

I understand that life is not fair, but You Daddy are just!  Thank you for the talents that you have given to me, please help me to be a good steward that uses them wisely.  That at the end of the day You can say "well done" to me.  Please add to my faith and help me overcome any unbelief.  Please help me also not to only be a hearer of Your Word, but also a doer!

No comments:

Post a Comment