Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do the Hard Things

Sometimes I get very overwhelmed with the things that need to be done,
especially the Hard Things....things I don't really want to do, but know I need to.
I really feel God calling me to stop looking at the big and overwhelming picture of life.
He has that covered!
I also feel God calling me to stop looking to people and things to meet my needs.
He has that covered too!
I feel Him calling me to take things one day at a time.
His grace is enough!
Some things I need to do are going to be hard, but the victory that lies on the
other side will be worth this time of sacrifice and momentary dicomfort.
I will trust in Him!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,
 “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 
  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 



Thank you Daddy that Your Word says that You will meet me where I am at. As I draw near to You, you will draw near to me. You hear my prayers, You give me grace and strength for any and every situation and circumstance I encounter.

1 comment: