Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Confessions of a Praise Junky

Yes I will admit it.....I am a praise junky!
Just ask Shauna.  After spending a weekend scrapbooking with me, she is a reliable witness.
I don't know why, but I love when someone loves something I love, something I've made,
or something I've done.  You may be just like me, or you may think I'm off my rocker! Hahaha!
I realized that I also love hearing that something I have written or said has in some way
blessed someone else.
            (So, thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment on this blog.)
I haven't decided if this is a problem or not;
   I mean we all love to feel loved and appreciated to some degree.
The other thing is that I want to be a person who walks in humility and love toward others.
To flip the coin though; I love to praise others!
There is nothing more fulfilling to me, than to see someone else's face light up
when they receive encouragement.
And, I love praising God for all the good things He does for me each and every day!
I guess like anything else there needs to be BALANCE.

The LORD is my strength and song,
 And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
 My father's God, and I will extol Him.
Exodus 15:2

Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name;
   Make known His deeds among the peoples. 

Sing to Him, sing praises to Him;
   Speak of all His wonders.
 Glory in His holy name;
    Let the heart of those who seek the LORD be glad. 

1Chronicles 16:8-10

Thank you Daddy for all You do for me. Your blessing are exceedingly, abundantly far greater than I can ask or imagine.  I praise You for Your are good, and You are God.
It is right to give You thanks and praise.

2 comments:

  1. You rock, you rock you really really rock!! You are definitely full of encouraging positive words for others and have a very Sensitive heart my dear friend!! You are balanced and I personally think u r full of awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shauna wholeheartedly, you are an awesome encouraging person:) Love you and your heart for God and other people!

    ReplyDelete