Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chosen

If you have ever struggled to know who you are and if you are acceptable, you are not alone!
The verse that I have been pondering today speaks to these issues, and is so encouraging.

I took you from the ends of the earth,
  from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, "You are my servant';
  I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
  do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; 
  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 40:9-10

Two short verses and so many amazing things!
  • He called me
  • He chose me
  • He strengthens me
  • He helps me
  • He upholds me
WOW! 
Though we may be rejected by those we love here,
we are chosen by the King of Kings!

Thank you Daddy for encouraging me in the times I need to hear Your voice most.
You are strong, powerful, faithful and I thank you that
You will not reject me....I am called and chosen by You!

1 comment: